Consent to Electronic Communications
You agree that Ijara CDC can provide their services and communicate with you via mobile phone, messages, e-mail, and any kind of online communications, provided that these communications comply with privacy regulations.
Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access, view, and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- An Internet web browser capable of supporting 256-bit SSL encrypted communications
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other datastorage unit
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software
- A personal computer or other device that is capable of accessing the Internet. Your access to this page verifies that your system/device meets these requirements.
- You must have software that enables you to receive and access Portable Document Format or “PDF” files
Appointment Reminders, Reschedules and Cancellations
You understand that Ijara CDC can reach you any time to remind you of your appointments or let you know in case of any change about your appointments. You also understand that the Company can employ and use a third-party automated system to reach out you for the purpose of "confirm", "reschedule" or "cancel".
For your Ijara Rent to Own request, you understand that appointments will be held via electronic environments and information requests will be communicated with you via mobile phone, messages, e-mail and any kind of online communications.
Contact Information Change
You accept that you are responsible for notifying Ijara CDC when your contact informations change.
You understand that you can revoke this consent at any time by contacting the Ijara CDC.