Legal Notice on Information on Web Site
By accessing or otherwise using our Website, YOU will have entered into a LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT with Ijara Marketing, LLC dba ijaraloans.com (“Agreement”). If you have any doubts about the legal effect of this Agreement, you should consider consulting with an attorney before accessing our Website. Note: All references in these Legal Documents to ijaraloans.com includes all affiliated websites and organizations where applicable.
Communications to Web Site
Communications in any form to www.ijaracdc.com are not considered confidential and privacy cannot be assured. All communications to, from and within ijaraloans.com are secure.
Your use of the Website means that you are promising and agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with ijaraloans.com, and its vendors, other suppliers and our affiliates, to provide and exchange information between you, the user, and ijaraloans.com. You are also promising to accept services that we promise to provide in exchange for your representation that you will use our Website strictly in accordance with, and subject to, all terms, conditions and notices, without any modification whatsoever that has not been pre-approved by us, whether those terms, conditions, and notices, including any and all disclaimers and caveats, appear on this page or elsewhere among the pages constituting our entire Website.
Inaccuracies And Typographical Errors
By your acceptance and use of our website, and of this agreement, you acknowledge that information, software and other products published are subject to inadvertent inaccuracies and typsographical errors from time to time, no matter how diligently we pursue excellence and perfection. In no event will ijaraloans.com, its affiliates or suppliers, be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconsequential, incidental or other damages or injuries of any kind or nature whatsoever related to your use of our website, and its component parts, as stated above, you access and use our website at your own option and risk, and accept it.
No Professional Advice
You also acknowledge that you fully understand, as a condition of your use of our Website and the information provided in it, that neither ijaraloans.com, nor any of its vendors, suppliers, affiliates or other users are in any way offering or otherwise engaging in providing legal, accounting, tax, financial or similar highly-skilled professional services or advice.
No Guarantees Or Responsibility; Liability Disclaimer
Neither ijaraloans.com nor any of its agents, servants, employees or affiliates, assumes responsibility of any kind whatsoever for any consequences that relate directly or indirectly to any action or inaction on your part, whether or not based on information, services or materials provided through use of our Website. We do, and will, strive to maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date information on our Website, but, we cannot, and do not, guarantee your protection from, or accept responsibility for, the possibilities of loss or damage that may result from the lack of completeness, accuracy or timeliness of that information.
Your use of our Website, or its information or materials, is strictly at your own risk, and we (including our affiliates and suppliers) disclaim any liability or responsibility for damages or injuries sustained by you, your equipment, databases, financial status, credit rating or any other products or property, which may have been caused directly or indirectly from your use of our Website. In other words, you use and accept the information and services AT YOUR OWN RISK AND “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
Personal, Noncommercial And Lawful Use Only
By accessing our Website, you acknowledge and represent that the Website and the information and materials supplied by us, whether by online use or download, are strictly for your personal use only, and that, any and all other uses are strictly prohibited. You also acknowledge, represent and warrant that you will not use our Website for any unlawful purpose. And, you also represent that you are aware that any violation of these restrictions will cause the loss of your license to use our Website, and may also give rise to an action by us for damages.
All information and materials on our Website, including, but not by way of limitation, the organization, layout and format, are reserved, owned solely and copyrighted by, and constitute the proprietary rights of, Ijara Community Development Corporation dba ijaracdc.com, and its affiliates. No reproduction, transmission, distribution or other use of these proprietary rights, is authorized without ijaracdc.com’s specific, written consent.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ijaracdc.com (and its affiliates and suppliers) harmless from any alleged claim, liability, loss, damage or injury (including attorney fees and costs) arising out of your access and use of our Website.
Links To Third-party Websites
Modifications Of This Agreement
We reserve the exclusive right to modify and parts or the entirety of this Agreement, which modifications will become effective upon posting or at such future date noted in the posting. You are, therefore, agreeing to review the postings of this Agreement frequently. Any continued use of our Website after the effective date of the modifications will be deemed to be your acceptance of those modifications.
No Waivers By ijaracdc.com
The failure of ijaracdc.com, or any of its affiliates or suppliers to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of its/their right to require compliance in the event of future violations by the user.
USA ijaracdc.com Messaging Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: February 28, 2022
This SMS message program is a service of ijaracdc. By providing your cell phone number, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g., SMS/MMS cart reminders, sale notices, etc) from USA ijaracdc.com. These messages include text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. You give USA ijaracdc.com permission to send text messages to the enrolled cell phone number through your wireless phone carrier, unless and until you end permission per these Terms & Conditions. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Message frequency may vary. ijaracdc reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. USA ijaracdc.com also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you if we do so.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. USA ijaracdc.com, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Text the keyword STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to cancel. After texting STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. If you change your preferences, it may take up to 48 hours for it to take effect. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that USA ijaracdc.com and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from USA ijaracdc.com through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Help or Support
Text the keyword HELP to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to receive a text with information on how to unsubscribe.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE MESSAGING PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER OF USA ijaracdc.com OR ANY PARTY ACTING ON BEHALF OF USA ijaracdc.com BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AGGREGATE AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO USA ijaracdc.com HEREUNDER OR $100.00; OR (B) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES. YOU AGREE EVEN IF USA ijaracdc.com HAS BEEN TOLD OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE USA ijaracdc.com MESSAGING PROGRAM. USA ijaracdc.com AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DELAYS OR NON-DELIVERY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF MESSAGES.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless USA ijaracdc.com, its directors, officers, employees, servants, agents, representatives, independent contractors and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, judgments or penalties of any kind or nature arising from or in relation to the these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from USA ijaracdc.com or its service providers.
- General. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from USA ijaracdc.com or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a dispute or claim arises will be resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND USA ijaracdc.com ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY ARBITRATION.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or USA ijaracdc.com to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and USA ijaracdc.com will be governed by the JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND USA ijaracdc.com AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and USA ijaracdc.com agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. You agree that, by agreeing to these Messaging Terms, you and USA ijaracdc.com are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding of any kind.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND USA ijaracdc.com AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and USA ijaracdc.com agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if USA ijaracdc.com makes any future change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to USA ijaracdc.com’s contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and USA ijaracdc.com.
- Enforceability. If any provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to the Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms or cancel the messaging program at any time. By using and accepting messages from USA ijaracdc.com after we make changes to the Messaging Terms, you are accepting the Messaging Terms with those changes. Please check these Messaging Terms regularly.
Entire Agreement/Severability These Messaging Terms, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with us in connection herewith, will constitute the entire agreement between you and USA ijaracdc.com concerning the Messaging Program