Tax Return Canada

Filing Tax

If a Canadian citizens work in USA and not reporting taxes to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for the previous 2 years (does not have NOA for last 2 years) it’s not doable, but for a Canadian Citizens who works in USA that have W2’s or Business Tax Return and Notice of Assessment for last 2 years is still doable. There is a tax tertiary between Canada and USA, so for all Canadian Citizens who work in USA, and files taxes in USA can just report the same income to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). They do not have to pay any money to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) they simply need to inform them that they have paid income tax in the other country then they are doable. A client has to file the tax for at least last 2 years as it is mandatory to present the documents.